Recent Articles

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Scandal Sheet

Oh how obsessed we are with it. Scandal, gossip, random babbles about other folks business. We just can't get enough.

 

 

 

For your convenience I've put together a little "scandal sheet" of all the "news" I've found while surfing the net. Of course I've added a little commentary with it. Just click the images for more on the story of your interest.

Enjoy!

Steven Madden will take over Betsey Johnson's label if she doesn't fork over $48.8 MILLION bucks! Sheesh. No ones buying tu-tu's anymore?


Everyone is all fussy about the new Levi advertisement "All Asses are not Created Equal". Clearly the ad executive with noassatall disease came up with this pitch. I am not sure what kinda "curves" Levi's is referring to, but sizes 2-4 definitely aren't round.



I never really understood how celebrities get DUI's, like don't you or shouldn't you have a driver. Because I would if I planned on getting wasted.


Rihanna adds actress to her resume as she films "BattleShip". Yep! It's a movie about the board game. (insert confused grin here!)


One of my favorite artists and songwriter, Neyo, gets the gas face from me for this video. He sounds just as stoopid as he looks in this pic above addressing why he's having a baby with his best friend and reassuring all those haters that he's not gay. Umm ok buddy!

(Much love to all the blogs I frequent for gossip - now back to the fashion show!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger