Recent Articles

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Perfect Pump

With NYFW just days away I was on the hunt for the perfect pump. No outfit is complete without it, right.

On my journey I discovered two relatively priced brands. As I walked into Bakers, their new exclusive H for Halston brand screamed, "Buy me, buy me now!" as I approached. Since I was accompanied by my boyfriend and we're on a NYFW budget I could not indulge and spend my bill money, LOL. I am working on being a responsible spender but these high-end brands at recessionista prices are becoming tempting.  Priced between $80 and $170, each shoe is divaliciously equipped with at least a 4 inch heel and screams Carrie Bradshaw all over! There are 2 flat boots and 3 sneakers, but who cares!

In your 20's you just wanna be seen so all you know is Gucci, and LV. But in your 30's, hype becomes less important and comfort and classic wear takes center stage. Michael Kors gives just that and on a recessionista budget.

I've always been a fan of his accessories and outwear. I confess I've never really took second glances at the shoes until today. The new store in Towson Town Center is AWESOME and Hannah (I think she was the manager) was sooooo personable. Unlike when I went into the BCBG store where the sales rep stared and followed me the entire visit.

All MK shoes are pretty reasonably prices and of course come in other my fav wedged heel or platforms.

So if you're out looking for the "Perfect Pump" slide your walkers into either one of these brands for less hurting on your wallet and your feet!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger