Recent Articles

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dashing Diva at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week

Nude is the new style trend all over the runways this fashion week season. Not just with makeup and clothes, simplicity starts with your hands.

Dashing Diva premiered their new color - debutante, a nude almost sheer pink during fashion week. From the name alone you can envision chic, girly, and of course it's "hey bella" approved.

I got a chance to get a sneak peak of the new color backstage during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week at the Jenny Packham show. The color complimented the vintage styles of the designer. I was originally looking for a fancy minx creation but I soon realized that anything more would have been too much. We all can relate. You have that over the top dress but you want your hair, makeup, and nails to be subtle - Dashing Diva's Manhattan Collection is the perfect ending to your perfect look!


Dashing Diva was a new brand to me and I thank Dark PR New York for the introduction. I have already placed my order for daddy's little girl (simply for the name - its who I am!), city that never sleeps, day in the park, and astor place. At only $8.00 I couldn't resist!

What's your fav color?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE CANDIDS I WAS ABLE TO CAPTURE WHILE BACKSTAGE!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger