Recent Articles

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NEW PLUS CLOTHING LINE - Love & Blessings by Gabrielle (Union)

The buzz is officially out - Gabrielle Union has confessed to many media outlets that she is indeed wrapping up her latest project, Love & Blessings by Gabrielle.

Union recently spoke with AOL’s Black Voices at the Mont Blanc pen lunch in New York City. “My sister is very plus-size and curvy. As with many black women, we have a harder time finding clothes to complement our curves, so I want to make clothes for women at any and all sizes that look absolutely great on them.”

No dates for the exact launch can be found but there are talks of a HSN, or QVC product line - as if I need another excuse to shop. I'll wait until I see a few sketches or at least a logo or something before I begin to rant on why this may or may not suck.

So stay tuned for the official word later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger