Recent Articles

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My MBFW Photo Diary

9/23/2010 1:46pm -

If you're up like me you know its too darn late to be doing anything productive. So this will be my last MBFW post.

I had such a great time this season. I met hella folks - famous, not so much, and a few in between. I did a bunch of unnecessary tweeting and drank a lot of Startbucks.

 

I saw Robert Verdi outside of the L.A.M.B show. Well really I saw him all week.

I snagged Fern up over at the cafe. I wonder why no one harasses her for a picture?

Kelly Rowland at the Georges Chakra show.

My girl, Tiffany and I after the Concept Korea show. I need to take more plus 1's next season. Its always nice to have someone to "cut up" with.

The Concept Korea was another favorite of mine. The lighting show in the beginning was amazing.

And they get the HEYBELLA award for those uber fab shoes! YAS hunty!

Miki Taylor from Essence at the PORTS1961 show.

Assunta is one of our writers over at Iconography The Magazine - I had just met her that day and within 5 minutes we're geeking like childhood cuzzos! Love you hear!

Some model type guy. I thought he was cute. I wanted a snap of just him but he said I was too beautiful not to be in the pic too. Oh you boys have such game these days.

Me and shawty from Will and Grace. No really he is short!

S/O to my Charlotte Chicas! They were drunk as a skunk from the free wine.

Miss Jay Alexander himself

The FNO bus that Giselle, Naomi, and the others walked off of during the show that Tuesday night.

We could see the 9/11 tribute from out Brooklyn homeaway.com apartment.

Kimora tweeted me back and asked why I didn't speak to her. So off I went and clearly everyone say my tweet and ambushed her!

Grabbing sushi - soy sauce make me goofy!

There was a show outside on the sidewalk - but they only walked across the street?

I even got a chance to sneak backstage at my BFF's show. I see you @bethanytownes

Sam Fine at the Jones Awards! He's such a humbled diva.

My new fav travel bag from My Black Is Beautiful

I really wanted to take a picture with him but he was giving someone directions to the Tommy Hilfiger after party.

Toccara strutting it at the OnePlusStop.com show. She was a little extra though but I still love you boo!

Whitney Thompson from ANTM - with an UBER fab dress on!

Gabi Gregg, the newest addition to MTV - @MTVVJ

My backstage pass for the Odd Molly. (damn Gel nails effed my nails all up - see in the spring with some fresh Dashing Diva colors)

Backstage @ Odd Molly with Dashing Diva Nails

Everyone in NYC has a gimmick! That's how you get noticed out of those 10million folks walking around. Even the homeless got talent.

The AOL media lounge was my second home!

Dammit, he's still talking!

My second plus 1 at the L.A.M.B. show. Next year she's gonna be my sidekick because @calicuite is a pure solid gold champion! Love you hear.

After a long hot week it felt good to sit down! See you next season.



Don't miss a blog post! Enter your email address:

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have one hell of an experience at MBFW. Love your photos!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger