Recent Articles

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monif C Dresses - The Perfect Birthday Suit

My birthday is just a little over 30 days away. I've got the perfect party venue ... the perfect cupcakes ... the perfect hair-cut ... but I am missing the 2 most important elements of my evening - perfect dress and shoes.

As I browsed through countless online shopping sites I quickly remembered one of my favs - MONIF C. Ahh yas, uber fab fitting plus size dresses.

I've got just 2 dilemmas - (1.)  I am on a tight budget (saving for a move), and (2.) I cannot decide which dress to purchase. Well the first problem I will have to find a sponsor for, but I need you guys to help me decide which dress my sponsor will be purchasing.

Take a look at the dresses below and vote for the one you think I can rock for my birthday. (what a coinky dink my hair is cut just like the model Fluvia)


DRESS # 1

"Naomi" High Shoulder Dress w/Panels - Black - $198.00

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DRESS/JUMPSUIT # 2

"Raquel" Black Jumpsuit with Leopard Print Belt- $198.00

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DRESS # 3

"Marilyn" Ruched Convertible Dress - Red - $215.00

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DRESS # 4

"Marilyn" Ruched Convertible Dress - Black - $215.00

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DRESS # 5

"Marilyn" Long Convertible Dress 32 - $235

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DRESS # 6

"Marilyn" Long Convertible Dress 30 - $235

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DRESS # 7

"Marilyn" Long Convertible Dress 34 - $235

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once you guys select my dress I'll be on the hunt for the perfect pump! I think I might go to Michael Kors for those!

(IMAGES COURTESY - MONIF C, MODEL FLUVIA LACERDA)

  • DRESS # 1 - "Naomi" High Shoulder Dress w/Panels - Black (1 vote)
  • DRESS/JUMPSUIT # 2 - "Raquel" Black Jumpsuit with Leopard Print Belt (7 votes)
  • DRESS # 3 - "Marilyn" Ruched Convertible Dress - Red (10 votes)
  • DRESS # 4 - "Marilyn" Ruched Convertible Dress - Black (13 votes)
  • DRESS # 5 - "Marilyn" Long Convertible Dress 32 (0 votes)
  • DRESS # 6 - "Marilyn" Long Convertible Dress 30 (3 votes)
  • DRESS # 7 - "Marilyn" Long Convertible Dress 34 (0 votes)

9 comments:

SanTara said...

the red and blue would look gorgeous on you!! i like both the short and the long so it would just depend on the festivities

HeyBella said...

You know my FAV color is black so I'm leaning towards the black one!

D_Smacks! said...

4,6 then 7 but my fav is the jumpsuit. I didn't add it to my list for oooone reason...
drinking + jumpsuit = how the hel! do I NOT fall when I'm trying to tinkle or take off my shoes... I'm just sayin' ;-)

HeyBella said...

OMG! I didn't even think of that! Good catch!

VHarp said...

I say #3!!!! Yes we all know your fav color is Black!! But it's your bday! So let's get spicey!!!! Red dress it is!!! :)

MsDeeJai said...

I like 2 and 4 !! The leopard / animal print belt is HOT!! 4 is every sexy!!

dawn coleman-rich said...

I think #4 would look nice on you Ty but the jumpsuit also would be hot!sc

taesims said...

I am absolutely obsessed with jumpsuits so that would be my pick, but then again red that red dress (#3) is looking kinda sexy and would also be a great look for a bday.

Roe Roe said...

I picked the 3rd one cause its edgy, its ur bday so u wanna stand out. Black is so safe. The jumpsuit is good for a dinner.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger