Recent Articles

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Front Row Access @ MBFW

More often then not you can catch a celebrity (I use that word loosely) at a big name show during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. This season with all the new amenities the stars have been more in abundance. Check out who I've seen in the front row, besides us bloggers LOL!

 

 

 

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian attend the Jill Stuart Spring 2011 fashion show

Model Veronica Webb attends the Adam Spring 2011 fashion show

Rachel Zoe attends the Prabal Gurung Spring 2011 fashion show

NBA player Chris Bosh (R) and fiance Adrienne Williams

Grace Jones attends the Alexander Berardi Spring 2011 fashion show

Singer Kelly Rowland attends the Edition by Georges Chakra Spring 2011 fashion show

Model Jaslene Gonzalez attends the Edition by Georges Chakra Spring 2011 fashion show

Vogue Fashion Editor Virginia Smith and Editor-in-chief of American Vogue Anna Wintour attend the BCBG Spring 2011 fashion show

M.I.A (R) attends the Alexander Wang Spring 2011 fashion show

Kimora Lee Simmons and Russell Simmons attend Starbucks for Z Spoke by Zac Posen (hey Russell, LOL)

It's only Sunday so stay tuned. I am sure I will see more celebs during the week to come.

PHOTO CREDIT - GETTY IMAGES

1 comments:

Tafari said...

Why did Russell have his mouf all open like that? I wish I saw Grace Jones. I would have quoted a few lines from "Boomerang" for shits & giggles.

You were going hard with the front row shots. Good stuff!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger