Recent Articles

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Subscribe to Hey Bella (I've started a BlogBeast!)

As a member of the press it's hard to separate yourself  from your product. I constantly feel the need to censor my thoughts and opinions. So (while procrastinating the layout of our publication, Iconography The Magazine) I started a blog so I could talk about random things.

Subscribe to The thoughts {about facts and speculations in the world} of a 30-something Media Gal who secretly wishes to grace the cover of Vogue but will settle for front row at the Marc Jacobs show {or maybe Christian Siriano}. What you are about to witness is just my thoughts - be easy ... don't sue me... or hold me accountable for anything I might type, unless it comes with a suitcase full of cash!

Get Hey Bella in your inbox:

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger