Recent Articles

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Oscar Report - BEST DRESSED or worst

I took a break from doing layout for the magazine and decided to watch the Oscar's Red Carpet. WHOA! Every awards show brings the best and worst of fashion from elegance, to wows, to "what the hell were you thinking?" Check out my vote for the best, the worst, and everything in between.

 

ABOVE: Diane Kruger gets my vote as "BEST DRESSED" in Chanel. (and I quote "What's not to like, it's Chanel", Diane Kruger)

 

ABOVE: Vera Farmiga gets the "What the Hell were you thinking award?'" The color is gorgeous but ...

 

ABOVE: Nicole Richie scores a hit. From the hair, makeup, and then the gown - Simply Genius! (Did you check the baby hairs slicked down, girls DON'T try that at home!)

 

ABOVE: Blue is definitely your color Mariah! (I am so glad she just showing her leg.)

 

ABOVE: Sandra Bullock takes runner up in this stunning gold piece that her step-daughter picked out for her.

 

ABOVE: Everyone knows that my favorite color is Black and one of my favorite series is Law and Order SVU - Go Mariska!!!

 

ABOVE: Zoe gets a thumbs down for her selection. I am not sure what she was going for but maybe they paid her to wear it? (I'm just saying)

 

ABOVE: I have always loved the Queen's personal style and tonight was no different! From the fit, to the color, to the fabric - KUDOS!

 

ABOVE: Charlize is flawless in this gown! Awwwh FTW (for the win) LOVES IT!

 

ABOVE: Sarah Jessica Parker!!! I am actually a fan of this Chanel gown. Perhaps its because Carrie can do NO wrong in my eyes! (Hurry up SATC II)

 

ABOVE: Remember her! I kind of like the dress but those accessories are a must not!

 

ABOVE: Academy Award Winning Actress Mo'Nique (that sounds awesome!) I wonder if the actresses of Precious decided to all wear blue?

 

ABOVE: TOM FORD (need I say more!)

 

ABOVE: Paula Patton is glowing in that vibrant tangerine gown! (I think you would be too if Robin was your arm-piece, LOL)

 

ABOVE: I actually LOVED this gown. Some people on Twitter called Miley trashy? Did I miss something?

 

ABOVE: Anika Noni Rose didn't get as much Red Carpet shine as she should have but she gets a my 3rd place for Best Dressed!

 

(SOME BLAH ... SOME BOOSH!)

2 comments:

Luciwho said...

Oscar's best
3. Miley Cyrus: Jenny Packham
2. Rachel McAdams: Elie Saab
1. Vera Farmiga: Marchesa
Oscar's Worst... See More
3. Faith Hill: ?
2. Maggie Gyllenhall: ?
1. Tina Fey: Michael Kors

iamtybrown said...

HAHAHA Luciwho = uber cute! Thanks babes!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger