Recent Articles

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm telling.. Naomi Hit Me (LOL)

Naomi released this statement:

"On Tuesday 2nd March I was accused of unacceptable behaviour towards a driver in New York. I have worked very hard on correcting my previous wrongdoings and I will not be held hostage to my past. I try to treat everyone with respect and I am pleased the driver has apologized. I would like to put the last few days behind me and move on. "

Today, the driver dropped the assault charges he filed against the supermodel.

 

I'm not sure how old this image is but I find it fitting for the recent trouble Ms.Campbell has been in. Either way I LOVE Naomi. It's almost like saying "F" you! And So what! Mind your business. Take that TMZ!

LOVES IT!

2 comments:

iambtownes said...

I love this shirt!!!

iamtybrown said...

Me too! I am still researching to see where I can get one. Or maybe I should just get one that says "Ty hit me" LOL

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger