Recent Articles

Monday, March 8, 2010

Oprah's Closet Cleanout

 

I've never been the thrift store type of chic. Something in there just smells really strange to me. Like moth balls and cat litter (pee-u). But I'm sure that Oprah's closet doesn't quite smell like that. This issue of 'O Magazine' will teach readers how to de-clutter your life and what better way to show others than to do!

Oprah's giving (auctioning) away loads of her old favorites. You know the saying, my trash is your treasure... or something like that. All proceeds will benefit the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy. Items are going for a low as $200.00 to as much as $4,000.00.

From now until March 11th you can have a piece of Oprah - well at least her closet.

Click the image above and start shopping for a good cause!

(UBER BOOSH!)

2 comments:

Sherita said...

Wow, what a great idea! She has excellent taste.

iamtybrown said...

I know right! I wonder how many other celebs will begin to auction off things!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger