Recent Articles

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Rise and Fall of C-Breezy

It seems like just yesterday when C-Breezy was at the TOP of the music game. Dubbed as the next MJ! The 2009 assault with, fellow rising star, Rihanna cost him more that just hours of community service. Today radio stations and retailers are moving his new cd to the side or even the back! Both of his previous albums have gone platinum but his latest release, Graffiti, has yet to reach gold status.

Last week C-Breezy resurfaced on Twitter (@chrisbrown) and even recorded a plea to his fans on Say Now:

"Some radio stations aren't playing my records," he said. "They're not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to.  But it's on the fans. It's in your power to bring me back.  It won't be possible for me to be an artist if I don't have support from people who give me an artist outlet," Brown said. "I can't be an underground mixtape artist."

Support C-Breezy and download his FREE mixtape below. (LLS)

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/11305/chris_brown_in_my_zone.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger