Recent Articles

Friday, October 8, 2010

Who is Beth Ditto?

Each day I wake up it gets cooler and cooler to be a fat girl. Who know it would only take this long.
Allow me to introduce you to Beth Ditto. I know you didn't know who she was/is because I didn't until I googled her name.


Beth Ditto, born Mary Beth Peterson, grew up in Searcy Arkansas and can sang her tutu off. She is most famous for her work with the indie rock-ish band Gossip.
And like most entertainers she too has crossed over the fashion line. Can you believe this chick who eats squirrels, doesn't wear deodorant or shave her armpits has a few almost cute pieces on sale? I can't really quite call it a "collection" because it's literally 5 items.
Take a look >>





This floral dress is uber cute! But the other items, not so much.
Check out a few other images from her site.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually like the jacket, the oversized sweater and the green dress!! Not on her do much but in the pictures!! --CC

HeyBella said...

The polka dots = not so much but I am seriously thinking of ordering the floral dress.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger