Recent Articles

Friday, October 1, 2010

#Random - Wayne Brady With Bobby Brown And Mike Tyson “Every Little Step” Spoof [Video]

I usually don't "re-post" from other blogs but this was too funny not to. Besides it's all over the blogosphere, why should I be the only one who didn't post it? Shout out to the uber fab YBF for keeping me throughly entertainment on most days!

What you are about to watch is pure rachet humor at its best. I have always been a fan of Wayne Brady and this video just confirms all the reasons why (oh how I missed The Chappelle Show). And let's not even talk about Mike Tyson .. dancing, WOWSERS!

They even managed to capture all of the great 90's gear - black biker shorts, flashy studded hat and accessories, and THE unforgettable red socks with black dress shoes. Oh and of course Bobby makes a cameo.

Press Play and be prepared to LAUGH HARD! Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

fivve said...

Too funny!!!!

HeyBella said...

I am still laughing! OMG. This is officially my "dialy pick me upper!"

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger