Recent Articles

Monday, October 4, 2010

Tweet for $pa Money

SpaWeek.com has to be one the best creations God has given us in a long time (next to Twitter and cupcakes of course). Normally a trip to the spa can really damage the inside of your pockets, and we all don't have sponsors.

Luckily for you, and me, we can pamper ourselves as much as we want from October 11th-17th for just $50 a spa treatment. You can even win some extra cash too!

But only If you are a habitual tweeter like me. @SPAWEEK is thanking all their tweethearts for tweeting about #SpaWeek. 10 uber fab Twitters will win $25 Spa Week Gift Cards – winners will be chosen at @SPAWEEK’s discretion.

OOOPS correction that's 9 uber fab twitters will win $25 Spa Week Gift Cards because I am the 1st winner! YAY me! *fist pump*



Make sure you include @SPAWEEK in your tweets and that you’re account is set to public or they won't see your tweets.

PS - Since this will be my FIRST spa experience (please don't tell anyone, I am quite ashamed.) I decided to put together a spa day or, as I am affectionately calling it, A Spa Social to share with all of my bella friends! (shout out to Spa Lacosta for thinking of an uber fab name)

Deets coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger