Recent Articles

Sunday, July 25, 2010

DMV Bloggers Brunch

Dear DMV Blogger,

 

Do you feel like you're the ONLY blogger writing in the DMV area? Well we all know that's not true. So me and a couple of my blogger friends (Abdu AliEat On This.com and Kelly - OhBaltimore.com ) decided we should have a bloggers event. How chic would it be to have a brunch?! **claps hands**

 

The purpose of this event would be to meet and greet your fellow DMV bloggers and readers, get blogging tips, and ultimately form a support network for bloggers in the DMV.

 

Leave a comment below (be sure to leave your blog url) and let us know if you would like to participate.

We're still in the beginning stages of this uber fab event but I think we can pull it off.

7 comments:

ghettofashnista said...

keep me posted on this ladies!! http://theghettofashionista.blogspot.com/

lola gets said...

Sounds interesting!

L

Poet ;0) said...

I'm so excited aout this! Excellent idea....

Trinetta said...

I'm interested :)

HeyBella said...

No date has been set yet but my thought is to have it around Thanksgiving. I would like to be able to donate to a shelter or perhaps collect items.

Bark + Bite said...

Sounds like it could be interesting. Keep me posted!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan!
Keep me posted

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger