Recent Articles

Thursday, July 8, 2010

ALICE + OLIVIA @ MAC

I first took notice to Alice+Olivia when I browsing for a pair of flip-flops in Payless. To my surprise I walked out with the cutest little wedge black heels, that I still wear. That was 3 years ago. Now not only does the brand make bella clothes and shoes, Alice+Olivia has a collection at MAC.



 

 

The uber bright collection comes in pigments, dazzleglass creme, and lacquer. Pretty blues, yellows, purples, and even white?! But you may want to visit a MAC store or call your fav MUA because the pigment is SOLD OUT on their site and I have a sneaky feeling due to their cuteness the lacquer and dazzleglass are soon to follow!

View and purchase the entire collection >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger