Recent Articles

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Best of Swim Week 2011

Mercedes Benz Swim Week in Miami is like booty heaven for men, I would assume. That's like Victoria's Secret on steriods. I can't imagine what male photographer wouldn't want to attend - a week FULL of swim wear, my boyfriend was there. Now if you're a hardcore fashion junkie, like myself, you shouldn't expect more than a tan during Swim Week. I mean really, how many times can you see a swimsuit walk down the runway.

There were a few that made me tilt my head to the side, pout my lips and say "that's cute!". Check out some of my favorite lines showcased at the event.

(Images courtesy StyleBistro.com)

AZ Araujo Swimwear 2011

Umm well yeah? Everyone needs entertainment during the show right?!

Christine Teigen (seen around town with John Legend) in Tyler Rose Swimwear 2011

Cia Maritima Swimwear 2011

Jasmine Saunders (isn't she Chris Breezy's boo?) in True Religion Swimwear 2011

Lisa Blue Swimwear 2011

Marysia Swimwear 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger