Recent Articles

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

55yr old Janice Dickinson Poses Nude for Closer Mag {NSFW}

I am not at all surprised that Janice Dickinson has posed nude. The better question would be what for?

The veteran supermodel bares all in Closer Magazine and tell us she 'loves' her body. Well, I would to if I paid for it.

The former supermodel turned reality TV star is currently filming Celebrity Rehab. Janice tells Closer Magazine, "I love my body, but it's a compulsive obsession. I have to make sure I exercise and that the ingredients that go into my body are completely organic. I relax, meditate and do 80 minutes of yoga every day. I hike and make sure everything I eat is organic. I eat steamed fish, chicken and turkey, plus salads, carrot juice and supplements."

Guess you gotta maintain the surgeon's work right?! *shrugs shoulders*

Your thoughts?


1 comments:

Lisa Resnick said...

I'm personally a big fan of curvycomments blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path service

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger