Recent Articles

Friday, July 9, 2010

Bearded Models on the Runway @ MBFW Berlin

Patrick Mohr Show @ MBFW Berlin Spring/Summer 2011 {NSFW}

The fashionistas in the front row look completely stunned. Can you imagine sitting waiting for the show to begin and out walks a model who appears to be a female but has an old man beard and a alien like bald head?


I am all for "expressing" yourself but the models all look like homeless aliens. I have to draw the line somewhere. I would have at least done simple hair and makeup. A beautiful contrast of scruffy and glamor would have sufficed. No?

I had never heard of this designer so I decided to do some research. Apparently Patrick is known for his outrageous runway shows full of clownish makeup and unwearable trash bag like garments. Just Google him I think you will agree. After viewing his site I noticed that he is a simple designer of knit like top and pants (that perhaps I would buy) with a weird way of displaying them, LOL. Maybe he should be in Paris @ Couture Fashion Week. No?

Take a look at the runway images and video below.


1 comments:

HeyBella said...

Check out his last show - even more bizarre!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger