Recent Articles

Friday, June 25, 2010

#TweetNMeet

 

Hey Bellas,

I have a confession - I am a TweetAHolic!! A professional tweeter if you will. I spend half my day on my phone ... tweeting.

The sad part is - I am chatting with folks I don't know or barely know. Most of the people on my "timeline" are people that I have never met. Now for me that's an issue.

So being the Socialite that I am I teamed up with Events 4 Good People for Baltimore's 1st #TweetNMeet.

Instructions are simple! Come, Meet, Tweet, or Tweet and Meet. However you wish to do it. Be sure to use the event's hashtag #TweetNMeet. We will have some special treats for you!

The best part about it is - the event is FREE. So come out and meet me and a few of my favorite uber fab tweethearts for a night of good eats, drinks, and fun!

Tweet me when you get there @OhMyTy

This is a "Hey Bella" approved event!

1 comments:

HeyBella said...

It was such a success, do you think we should do it again??!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger