Recent Articles

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Fav BET Performances (in case you missed them!)

Take a peak at some of my favorite performances at the 2010 BET Awards >>



GO TEAM BREEZY! Even though you bubble-snot cried at the end (I think that was merely good PR) ... I heart you!


For soooooo many obvious reason - I heart Diddy! I can bypass your extraness because your swag is always turned up. Our birthdays are THE same day -11/4, so how could I not heart you. KING of branding! Take notes people!





Monica took us back with an old favorite and peep her hair cut - reminiscent of "Just One of Those Days". Although those shoulders were a bit much for BET, I still applaud you!! Next time save those looks for Fashion Week.





This one isn't my favorite but I still love Prince for all he has done for music!

For more performances check out http://www.mrworldpremiere.net/2010/06/2010-bet-awards-live-performances.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger