Recent Articles

Friday, May 21, 2010

PHOTOS >> Tyra channels Alexander McQueen

Tyra says, "I knew that I had to pay him tribute in a special way. The last cycle of Top Model was dedicated to him and I decided that I also wanted to do a photo shoot decked out in H2T McQueen. McQueen was considered royalty in the fashion community. I feel like a queen whenever I wear his clothes (especially the stunning blue dress I wore for this shoot)! I hope that you like the royal tribute that AndrĂ© and I (and lil' Gianni too!) put together for him! It’s old royal fashion meets new royal looks designed by fashion royalty. McQueen had a flare for the dramatic and a love for fantasy. I would like to think that he would have loved these photos."

I am not even sure how I feel about this tribute. I applaud Tyra for always pushing the envelope and continuing to brand herself but she pulled a "Kobe" on this one?! And perhaps its just me but ALT (Vogue Editor) looks like one of the monks on that Martin episode! But Lil Gianni is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Comments Please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger