Recent Articles

Monday, May 3, 2010

Meet Carrie Bradshaw before Sex and the City

The Carrie Diaries by Candice Bushnell

Meet Carrie Bradshaw before Sex And The City. I might purchase this book just because of the uber chic packaging. I also just cannot wait to read how Carrie was as a teenager in high school. I mean could someone be that fabulous at sixteen?

I am sure the book will give birth to either an HBO series or perhaps it will go straight to the theaters. Either why I'm going to let my imagination soar inside these pages. Just ordered my copy!  Order your copy now!

Have you read the book already? Share your thoughts on the book and who you think should be casted as "young" Carrie Bradshaw?




Don't miss a blog post! Enter your email address:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger