Recent Articles

Monday, April 19, 2010

So Haute or So Not? {Boat Shoes}

I cannot imagine why some trends make their way back around but the "boat shoe" is soooo not welcome in my closet. It seems that the "boat shoe" is may a serious comeback in the world of streetwear.

(Picture from top to bottom: Gucci boat shoe, Nigo wearing boat shoes with Pharrell, Billionaire Boys Club boat shoe, Colette x Sebago dockside boat shoe, Diamonds boat shoe by Billionaire Boys Club, Sperry Top Spider boat shoe.)

Don't miss a blog post! Enter your email address:


1 comments:

Kellie Muse said...

I like the update on "the boat". I remember them from the 80's. I would rock a cute pair on a Sunny day with some cargo pants and a t-shirt - out by the water or to an outdoor wine festival. Put 'em right in the closet next to my heels & chucks.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger